Wage and Hour Claims
Wage and hour violation claims may be brought as an individual action or a class action on behalf of all persons affected by a similar course of conduct. Examples of employment related class action cases may include:
- Overtime violations
- Rest period violations
- Meal period violations
- Failure to pay wages for hours worked and/or minimum wage
- Payroll statement violations
- Unfair business practices
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does a class action lawsuit take to settle or resolve?
- The typical resolution takes approximately two years from the date of filing of the complaint.
- What kind of recovery can I expect?
- Until the litigation is well under way it is impossible to determine what the recovery, whether by settlement or following judgment at trial, might be possible. Typically a settlement consists of a payment of cash but may include other remedies.
- If I have information or would like to discuss a case, what should I do?
- If you believe that you have information about a case or potential case, call 800-382-7969 or send us an email and an attorney will contact you.
Top of Page
The Importance of Selection of Counsel
The retention of an attorney is an important decision made with great care. Please review our web site and examine our experience and credentials.